Friday, August 17, 2012

Overhaul complete!

Welcome! I'm a writer, but have taken a couple days off of writing to re-do my website. My novel (soon to be self-published) has undergone so many changes that this site needed to reflect that as well. The novel, long entitled "Mortar & Pestle", is now the first in a series that will encompass a much larger scope. It's called "The Advent World Chronicles", with Book 1 entitled "The Nightmare Plague". Click on the link above to begin exploring! My plan is to start including a new chapter every week until it's published. If any artists out there want to maybe design the book cover, let me know! (Or if you're a comic book artist and want to collaborate on my other project "Tempesttt", contact me)

Advent: defn: The coming or arrival, especially of something extremely important.

No comments:

Post a Comment